London, 29-31st May 2012
The Open Mobile Summit London 2012 – now in its 4th year – will be the most significant event in the mobile, Internet and media calendar this year.
The Open Mobile Summit San Francisco
|Check out the podcasts, presentations and coverage from The Open Mobile Summit San Francisco, November 2-4 2011.|
London 2011 line-up featured:
|…and many more|
This is THE conference in mobile right now”
Brandon Lucas, VP and GM Mobile, Black Entertainment Television
An excellent event! Interesting content and networking, with many tier one industry execs attending”
Ben Wood, CCS Insight
The best place for agencies to get informed, meet the movers, see the future and start building modern communications strategies for their clients.”
Andrew Hoeberichts, SVP, Group Account Director, Carat
The best mobile conference in 2010 so far. Great crowd and many new faces to meet and greet. ***** 5 stars”
Alex Jonsson, CEO, Mosync AB
Probably the best conference I’ve been to…a great way to develop my own ideas about the future of mobile and the associated value chain”
Colin Wooldridge, Strategy Manager, Telefónica O2 UK Limited
The Open MobileSummit brings together the leaders from all corners of the converging digital ecosystem – giving a useful picture of the state of the industry today, and in the immediate future”
Olaf Swantee, Senior Executive Vice President, France Telecom / Orange
Register your interest here now to keep up-to-date as we confirm speakers.
Don’t miss out on the chance to:
- Hear from over 100 world class speakers: From Stephen Elop CEO Nokia through to Dennis Crowley CEO Foursquare and Vint Cerf Chief Internet Evangelist Google, year on year The Open Mobile Summit is renowned for world-class speakers. Watch this space as we confirm the 2012 line-up.
I must commend you for putting together such a brilliant conference. I participate in events around the globe and this was cream of the crop. Excellent speakers, audience and substantive discussion”
- See the immediate future of fast changing mobile markets: Mobile is moving so fast right now – as the world’s business leaders converge on the opportunity – it’s not easy to keep up. The Open Mobile Summit provides a 360° snapshot of the industry in transition that will put your strategy in context of the entire changing ecosystem.
- Identify how you can monetize mobile: From business models for profitable mobile data operators through to building a sustainable apps business, the Open Mobile Summit shines a light on all the revenue opportunities in mobile, and the tools and techniques that can help you succeed.
- Do business with the most influential people in the ecosystem: The Open Mobile Summit regularly draws 650+ attendees from across a diverse group of mobile operators, handset OEMs, wireless software, Internet, media and application companies.
- See the future of the apps market : Learn how to be the best, by hearing from the best, at Appcelerate – the premier event for the mobile apps ecosystem.
Agenda Overview: Connecting Everything
As smartphones go mass market, and Internet connectivity is embedded in new category devices from tablets and TVs through to cars and pacemakers, mobile is about to deliver Internet Everywhere.
Couple that with the arrival of 4G and super fast broadband and you have a whole new world of opportunity.
At The Open Mobile Summit we gather the brave and the bold across these diverse markets, to provide a vision of the future converged mobile economy. The agenda is designed to identify all the major shifts in the competitive landscape as these industries converge – and shine a light on all the emerging opportunities in the new ecosystem.
Sign up now for the newsletter to stay updated. Click here to see the press coverage from the 2011 event
I was really quite shocked by the size of the event this year, and yet the level of influence and diversity of the speakers and attendees remained really high”
Mark Curtis, CEO, Flirtomatic