Salesforce’s conference, Dreamforce, started today! This is the world’s largest technology conference.
They have created an environment and space where all great minds of technology across multiple industries can come together and collaborate and network for four full days.
According to the Salesforce site, this is why those of us in the marketing business should attend:
Make the most of every customer interaction by creating customer journeys that deliver exceptional brand experiences. At Dreamforce, you’ll see the latest in email, mobile, social, Web, ads, and journey management in the Marketing Cloud. Plus, you’ll learn about all the solutions Salesforce has for marketers — lead scoring and nurturing, building websites and mobile apps, social customer service, and much more. Join the world’s largest gathering of marketers to experience world-class education and networking and connect to your customers like never before.
- – How Smart Brands Use Digital Marketing to Acquire, Engage, & Retain Customers
- – You Talkin’ to Me? How Redbox Built Email Journeys to its 40 Million Subscribers
- – B2B Marketing 2015: Reimagine Everything!
- – Man & Machine: Digital Marketing in the Age of Robots
- – Maximize Your Marketing Solutions: When to Use Pardot, ExactTarget, or Both
On top of all that greatness, this year they have a star studded line up prepared for you.
- The Foo Fighters
- Jessica Alba
- Susan Wojcicki
- Leah Busque
- Josh Tetrick
And many many more!
The conference runs from September 15-18 in San Francisco, California.