Here are the top stories this week:
- (0:43) – Profit Kings Media, run by alleged scammer Yousif Yalda is shutting down and not paying any of their bills.
- (1:11) – Indian police have arrested 32 people and shut down a New Dehli call centre targeting Canadians.
- (3:27) – The Feds charged 10 Men in a Nigerian romance money laundering scheme.
- (5:39) – eLocal was recently acquired for $140 million.
- (5:55) – Ad buyers and brands are reporting multiple issues with Facebook’s ad platform leading up to Black Friday.
- (11:25) – Most popular types of robocall scams and how to avoid them.
Tell us about issues, scams, people who don’t pay, companies doing horrible things, or changes in the industry by sending us an email. Your submission is entirely confidential: firstname.lastname@example.org